10 Aug 2012

I love...I love...I love...

It is safe to say that I LOVE this exfoliating shower smoothie in Coconut & Cream! Not enough good things can be said about this product, even though I tried my best in an earlier post .
I love... products are not sold in DK, but I found that I can get them through Nelly.com, so now all is right with the world. Only minor setback is that the shipping they choose to use here is one that does not cover actual delivery to your door. You have to go to your local postoffice to pick up your package. I actually wouldn't mind paying a bit more to aviod that and have it delivered directly to the address I provided :)

UPDATE: I have now discovered that there are other types of shipment, so next time I shall remember to read the small print. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment