1 Aug 2012

Lovely Lip Glaze

Such lovely lip glaze from Stila. From top to bottom: Kitten x2, Piñata and Maraca

Kitten (Stila's "signature" colour) is my absolute favourite - which is why I have more than one I guess. Great champagne/golden pink colour with a bit of sparkle. Oh and did I mention that it has a delicious coconut scent?

Piñata is a lovely sparkly pink with a raspberry scent. Maraca is a sparkle free light pink with a strawberry scent.

All of these products have that somewhat "translucent" lip gloss look to their colour pay off, but I think they leave the pefect amount of colour. They are very high-shine glosses and come in a wide variety of colours, so there should be something for everyone :)

I really love these and think they have a really good staying power through out the day. You will need to reapply obviously, like with (any) other lip products, but I think this holds up better then a lot of others I have tried.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment