30 Aug 2012

Mini Smashbox haul

A few days ago I came across the glambox.com website and they were running a special with free delivery for this month and 50% off selected Smashbox products, so I obviously had to place an order :) I got 3 single eye shadows and a liquid liner (which was listed as "Jet set brown" on their website, but turned out to be the "Dark brown" I already have, but I really love it and the price was good, so no problem).
 The 3 eye shadows I got were, left to right: Torch, Honey and Sand
Torch looks amazing! Can't wait to try it. Honey was probably more yellow than I would have liked, but still looks like a workable colour. Sand is definitely more white than I'd prefer, a little too white to use as a highligter I feel, but we shall see, it might surprise. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment