19 Aug 2012

Stila Natural Beauty Eye Shadow Palette

This is one of my favourite palettes from Stila, that I got earlier this year on a trip to London. Stila is unfortunately not available in stores here in DK, but luckily both Beauty Bay and Look Fantastic carry the brand and ship here - for free.
I recently saw that this exact palette became available on BeautyBay.com so I thought I would do a little post on it.


It has a total of 13 colours, 6 matte and 7 shimmering, all very natural looking colours for more subtle and natural looks. This is a great palette for simple everyday looks, prefect for when less is more, but still giving you good options without being "boring".  


Here are the swatches for a closer look:
Top row left to right: pink sugar, blush, rosey, toffee, linen and vanilla
Bottom row left to right: sand, hazelnut, caramel, almond, amber, apricot and merlot

I do really love this palette, especially for those days when I just want a quick, natural look. Sand and hazelnut are probably my favourite go-to look from this palette along with amber and apricot. But I have to remeber this palette, because the colours are so natural and soft looking I tend to forget what it can do, which is create simple everyday looks that are still amazing :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment