3 Aug 2012

The Holy Grail of Travel Hairdryers

Bold statement, but true (in my world) none the less. Travel hairdryers are a pet peeve of mine, as I find that they are NEVER powerful enough. But perhaps I should have known that my favourite hairdryer brand Babyliss would eventually become my saviour :)

This is the Babyliss Pro Bambino Nano Titanium Dryer, it's a powerful little thing at 1200w and I love it. It feels just as powerful is my regular hairdryer and I don't get that feeling of "compromise" just because I'm traveling.



It comes with both a diffuser and a nozzle to suit all hairtypes. It has a long cord approx. 2,5 meter which I think is fantastic with many hotel rooms being logistically challenged in terms of placement of socket and mirror. 

I did order this from UK site Beauty Bay and it does come with a UK plug, which cannot be used here in DK without an adapter. I did however just replace the plug with a DK one (unfortunately I wasn't able to find a black one, so had to go with a white).

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment