8 Aug 2012

What's in my (gym) make up bag

3 times a week I take a morning class at the local gym, which means that I have to haul all my make up with me, so I thought I would do a little "What's in my make up bag" post.

I use my grey/black Marimekko bag, that is a good size for "traveling". 

For my face I use Tromborg Mineral foundation in Vanilla, which I apply with a kabuki brush from Sigma, Garnier's anti-dark circles for under the eyes and then finally the Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)

I use Calvin Klein eye shadow in vanilla cream (as a highlight), my favourite Wet n' Wild trio Walking on Eggshells, Stila eye shadow in Espresso for the outer coner and for my brows and then Tromborg blush in Peach

Lastly I use the Jemma Kidd lipstick in Peach, Benefit mascara Bad gal in Deep Brown, Smashbox liquid liner in Dark Brown, Smashbox eye beam brightner and MAC pencil in Coffee

Here are the brushes I used, most are from Sigma, one is from Elf and the red one is from DK brand Nilens Jord

And yes, that all fits into the bag...a little snug perhaps, but as long as it can still zip up it's all good :)
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's pretty great. Amazing that it all fits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it does now that I have mastered the technique ;)

    ReplyDelete