8 Oct 2012

New Stila goodies from BeautyBay

The postman just dropped off another package with Stila goodies from BeautyBay :) They had 15% off recently, so I thought I would stock up on some of my favorite Stila products. I got the silk shimmer luxe gloss in Kitten. This is the best lip gloss ever in my book. Aside from the lovely scent of coconut, this gloss has an amazing staying power. It is a great sheer champagne colour with a touch of pink, perfect neutral colour to use on its own or as the finishing touch over a lipstick. I have tried several of the Stila lip products in numerous colours, but I always come back to Kitten and this formula in particular.
The second product I got was the Perfect & Correct foundation in Light, which is one of my top three foundations. The consistency is a bit like a heavy whipped cream, making it really light and goes on very smoothly. It has medium coverage, I find that one layer is enough for me, but like with any foundation you can keep layering till you get the desired coverage. It has good staying power as well and seems to last me all day, I have an oily T-zone so I do set it with a powder.
 

 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment