27 Nov 2012

Bobbi Brown Corrector

The past few weeks I have been trying out the famous Bobbi Brown corrector in the shade light to medium Bisque. I had been debating between this or Benifits Erase Paste to battle darkness in my under eye area. Both have a peachy/salmon undertone to them that should work well if the dark circles under the eyes have a blue tone too them, which mine do. Like I said I have been using it for a few weeks now and to be honest I can't make up my mind how I feel about it. I wasn't blown away by it, sometimes I find it to be a little cakey, but at the same time I don't totally hate it and I keep using it. I've tried applying it with both my fingers and my Sigma P80 brush, but I don't find that it makes that much difference with the end result. I think it might be that I really wanted this to be a super great product, which I don't think it is. It's perhaps just a good product, that for the price and the hype, I just had much higher expectations for. But I'll keep using it, but might try the Erase Paste once I finish with this one :)
 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment