20 Nov 2012

E.l.f. Blush & Bronzer

Eyes Lips Face or E.l.f. is such a cheap make-up brand that at times it seems too good to be true :) I have a few e.l.f. items and my overall feeling with them is that it is very hit or miss. Either their stuff is amazing or it's just...well not. One of their brushes is one of my all-time favourites, but then I have tried some that literally came apart the first time I used them, so like I said VERY hit or miss. But one of their biggest hits in my book is the contouring blush and bronzing powder. I absolutely love this product and use it almost daily. I prefer running a big fluffy blush brush through both the blush and the bronzer, as I really like the "colour" and depth that it gives .The blush works fine on its own, but I think it looks so much better when they are mixed together. I have tried using the bronzer on its own as well, but to be honest the colour just looks a little off somehow, it doesn't seem to match well with my skin, but used together I love them :) 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment