5 Nov 2012

NYX Nude On Nude

I am a big fan of NYX eye shadows as I have previously mentioned and the Nude On Nude Natural Look Kit is an absolute favourite of mine. To be fair any shadow palette with nude/natural/naked in the name is a must have for me ;)


But this NYX Nude on Nude truly is one of my favourite palettes. Besides the amazing colours and the good staying power this is fantastic for travel. It fits in the palm of my hand and just gives you lots of great warm natural options in just one little palette. I have to say I haven't used the two lip colours much, but they preform fairly well and a good added bonus plus I think they could easily be used as a tint for the cheeks. I got mine of Amazon and will certainly but re-purchasing once this one runs out :)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment