11 Mar 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss

I have never been a much of a lipstick fan, I have always been more into lip gloss, but it is safe to say that I have become a fan now...at least a fan of this one shade from the Lasting Finish by Kate Moss line for Rimmel. I saw this mentioned in a video by Lisa Eldridge last year sometime and I thought I'd give it a try. I can honestly say that I have used it every day since I got it. Obviously I don't have much to compare it to in terms of staying power, but I have been very impressed as it manages to stay on even after my morning coffee and well into the day ;)
But what really got me is the shade. I am very much a fan of a neutral lip and have previously tired a bunch of different nude shades to see if I could jump on the lipstick-wagon, but I almost always find them to be too flat or too bland. This one however is just the perfect shade of pink, but still has the "nude" feel/look to it. So over all I think this is a really great lipstick in terms of staying power and pigmentation, but the shade is what I am really in love with...it really is the perfect colour :)
  

I always add a little bit of my trusted Stila silk shimmer luxe lip gloss in Kitten to make it pop :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment