26 Apr 2013

Oz The Great and Powerful mini collection by OPI

OPI often makes limited edition collections to tie in with movies and their most recent collaboration is with Oz The Great and Powerful. The collection contains 7 different shades I believe, but I got the mini collection containing 4 of the colours: I Theodora You a sheer pink, Don't Burst My Bubble a sheer white, Glints of Glinda a sheer beige and What Wizardry is This? a taupe and one of their liquid sand lacquers. The first 3 of the colours all have pastel hue and are very sheer, really pretty shades for more neutral looking nails. The last shades is the only one that packs a little punch. It is a liquid sand shade which means that it has a textured finish and you can see and feel the little "grains of sand". 

I really like this little collection and even though the 3 light shades are a little hard to tell apart, I was looking for some sheer nail colours and I had wanted to try out one the liquid sand colours, so all in all this was the perfect deal for me, plus I really like the mini size bottles as I have yet to actually finish a with a nail varnish - of any brand :)


I Theodora You (thumb), Don't Burst My Bubble (index finger), Glints of Glinda (middle finger) and What Wizardry is This? (ring finger) 


Oh and if you haven't seen the film yet, go see it, it's really good :)



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment