5 Apr 2013

Shoes Of The Day - Tory Burch #2

Oh how I have a weakness for Tory Burch flats :) I was recently in London and made the mandatory trip to the Bicester Village Outlet where they have a TB store. The selection at the outlet store is obviously not as great as in the actual store, which in London is on New Bond Street (I did go just to browse...oh so many pretty shoes!), but the prices at Bicester are just a little less scary :) But even with the more limited selection I did manage to fall in love with this pair of tumble patent leather Reva flats. The colour is just fantastic...I am such a sucker for bright orange and I just had to have these. I can't wait for summer as these will definitely be the go-to for the season :)


PS: The colour is a perfect match for the Chanel nail varnish in Holiday :)


Pin It

3 comments: