28 May 2013

Maybelline Colorama in Coral Reefs

I recently picked up this pretty nail varnish at my local supermarket. It is from the Maybelline Colorama collection and I got the colour 110R Coral Reefs. I've noticed that this collection is called Color Show in the UK, not sure what it's called everywhere else, but here in Denmark they are obviously going with the Colorama name.


I picked it up on a whim as I have a weak spot for coral and peach :) And this really is such a pretty pearly coral/peachy colour, that is neutral and sheer enough to go with everything, but its pearly sheen makes it stand out. I was surprised by how much I like it! I have been searching for the perfect all-round neutral nail colour, but didn't really get this with that in mind. But it is the absolutely perfect shade for me and I'm completely in love with it.

On top of my excitement about the colour it also turns out it has AMAZING staying power. I cannot recall any other nail varnish that has stayed this long on my nails without chipping etc. I am normally lucky if I get it to last 24 hours, this lasted 4 days!!!!! And I could have still kept it on, as it was only really two nails where it had worn off a bit. Obviously lighter shades are often more forgiving as chipping and wear & tear is less noticeable, but 4 days is still more than amazing! I don't know of this formula is the same throughout the collection, but this is hands down the most impressive staying power I think I've ever come across, so if you see a shade you like, I say give it a go :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment