11 May 2013

Wet n' Wild blushes

I'm a big fan of Wet n' Wild, especially their eye shadow trios and their prices, so recently I decided to try out some of their blushes and they didn't disappoint! I got Pearlscent Pink a pretty bright shade and Mellow Wine a deeper and darker pink, both really gorgeous colours. 

These blushes are über pigmented...as in if you aren't careful you will end up looking like a circus clown! Obviously this is a luxury problem, but do keep in mind that a little goes a very very long way with these blushes :) They also have awesome staying power and are just an overall amazing product. It continues to amaze me that Wet n' Wild can make such fantastic products that are so incredibly inexpensive...but I love it :)


Apologies for the dodgy close up of Pearlscent Pink, but the blush broke on me, so I had to fix it, which made it look a little funky, but it still works prefectly :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment